Date - 30/11/2019
9:00 - 21:00
Oh My Game -game store
Facebook link: Click Here!
The OMG Blood Bowl Open is a 4-round NAF-sanctioned Blood Bowl tournament over a single day and it takes places at Oh My Game -game store in Vantaa. This tournament is also a part of the Finnish Masters and Scandinavian Masters series.
The Oh My Game -game store in Myyrmäki, Vantaa.
16 minutes by train from the airport + 10 minutes walking from the train station.
17 minutes by train from the central Helsinki railway station + 10 minutes walking from the train station.
You can plan your route easily via https://reittiopas.hsl.fi/
Saturday 30.11. starting from 09:30 (doors open and registration begins at 09:00)
What are the rules?
RULES FOR THE TOURNAMENT, COURTESY OF EUROBOWL2020.
– 1100k for a standard building a team and the inducements
– minimum 11 players must be included in a team and no more than 16 including star players
– At least 11 standard roster players before any star player
– 0-8 Re-Rolls
– Assistant coaches
– 0-1 Apothecary or Igor, depending on race
– 0-9 Fan Factor
– Inducements. The cost will be as following and will count for all 4 games:
– 0-2 Bloodweiser Kegs for each 50 k
– 0-3 Bribes for each 100 k, for Goblins only for each 50 k
– 0-1 Masterchef for 300 k, for Halflings only 100 k
– 0-1 NAF-approved star players for their regular cost
You can use additonal cash after spending whole starting budget creating the team. Unspent gold from the starting budget is lost and cannot be used for skills. Each team has additional cash based on their Tier that can be spent on additional skills, players, star players and inducements.
The cost of the additional skill is:
– 20k for normal skill
– 30k for double skills
– maximum one player in each team can stack an additional skill, the second of the stacked skill costs 30k, both skills have to be normal skills (meaning having two additional skills on the same player amounts for a total of 50k)
– maximum one player in each team from tier 1-3 can have one double skill
– maximum two players in each team from tier 4-6 can have one double skill
– star players may not receive additional skills
– the Skill “Piling On” will be used according to Death Zone 1, i.e. Team Re-Roll is required to use.
Tier 1 – 100k for skills/players/star players/inducements
Amazons, Dark Elves, Dwarves, Lizardmen, Norse, Wood Elves, Undead
Tier 2 – 120k for skills/players/star players/inducements
Chaos Dwarves, Orcs, Skaven, Necromantic
Tier 3 – 140k for skills/players/star players/inducements
Bretonnians, Humans, Chaos
Tier 4 – 170k for skills/players/star players/inducements
Chaos Renegades, Elf Union, High Elves, Khemri, Nurgle, Slann
Tier 5 – 200k for skills/players/star players/inducements
Daemons of Khorne, Underworld Denizens, Vampires
Tier 6 – 230k for skills/players/star players/inducements
Goblins, Halfings, Ogres
Win 3 points
Draw 1 point
Loss 0 points
1st tiebreaker: head to head result if applicable
2nd tiebreaker: strength of schedule
3rd tiebreaker: NET TD + NET CAS
4th tiebreaker: coin toss
Can I bring my own food and drinks?
Definitely. There is a fridge, a kettle and a microwave oven open for use.
I didn’t bring any snacks and now I’m hungry. Where can I get food?
There’s a pizzeria ”Salama Pizza” closeby , an Indian cuisine serving bar ”Bar Luna” 3 meters away, a famous restaurant ”Allun Grilli” in the same building serving various steak dishes. Also a shopping mall with a number of food joints and multiple grocery stores.
The store also has small snacks and soft drinks for sale. Coffee is on the house.
Is it fine to have alcoholic drinks with me?
Yes! The fridge is firstmost reserved for food so we cannot guarantee a chilled storage for any drinks, so grab your coolers on the go!
Do note that the venue is a game store – while the premises for the Saturday are reserved only for our use, we reserve the rights to remove people from the premises if they’re misbehaving or causing disturbance even after a warning. If you ruin store property due to intoxication, you’ll be first charged for the damages and then removed from the event. But we’re all sensible adults so those things won’t happen. Drink smart!
What should I bring with me?
– A roster sheet for your team
– A matching Blood Bowl team you intend to play with. While Games Workshop miniatures aren’t enforced, please make sure your minis resemble the team and positionals you’re playing. Also have your additional skills marked in some way.
– Dice, a Pass Range Template, a Ball, counters for turns/rerolls. A rulebook is a bonus but not mandatory. If you have a pitch + dugouts please bring them with you if possible, can never have too many of those!
– Liquid and/or solid sustenance. It’s a long day, keep yourself fed and hydrated!
– 15€ in cash or a debit/credit card for the entry fee.
How much will this cost me?
The entry fee is 15€ and will be paid on the spot to the venue. Cash and debit/credit cards both accepted.
Where should I sign up?
Please contact Jussi Blomqvist for signing up at jussi.blom(at)yahoo.com or via Facebook Messenger. Any questions related to the event can be forwarded to the same addresses, or be asked directly in the Facebook Event.
09:00 The doors open and the check-in begins
09:30 Round 1 (2h 30min)
12:00 Lunch break (1h 15min)
13:15 Round 2 (2h 30min)
15:45 Round 3 (2h 30min + 15min break)
18:30 Round 4 (2h 30min)
21:15 Closing ceremony, prizes and fame!
Various awards will be handed out to top coaches, the best looking team and the best performing stunty team if at least 2 teams qualify for the award (Halfling, Goblin, Ogre rosters or any other team consisting of only Big Guys and players with Stunty).